[TOP 2019] And into the forest i go to lose my mind and find my soul T-SHIRT

[TOP 2019] And into the forest i go to lose my mind and find my soul T-SHIRT
Unisex Hoodie front
An amazing movie that seemed like it could be a real world apocalyptic experience. I thought they seemed to have it together most of the time, keeping in mind their father had just passed and the one had been assaulted. The acting was incredibe in this film, top tier. I would love to see a part 2! To the critics I say this: put yourself in their shoes and see how you would fare. And... be honest. So I just started watching this movie and already the believability is shot at only 5:03 into it because it's set in the Pacific Northwest and the girl is asking about the solar
[TOP 2019] And into the forest i go to lose my mind and find my soul T-SHIRT
Unisex Sweatshirt front

Come on people....this is a horrible movie with a stupid ending.....instead of staying in a house with a fire place and four walls we should strike out into the woods (wilderness)....oh and btw they have an infant with them ....why because the roof leaks? Jesus....Very good actors with a bad screen play. All the people talking shit about this movie ^^ are pretty much idiots. These ladies put on stellar performances and I was hooked from scene one. I'll admit I'm very partial to anything apocalyptic though.
Designed by: shop t-shirt in USA Beststorshirt.org

Nhận xét