Buy shirt design: Blessed to be called mawmaw floral v-neck, tank top

>> Link to buy this shirt: Blessed to be called MawMaw floral v-neck, tank top

or Click to buy here: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com

Designed by Shop Ethershirt in the USA
Front
If you have a good grandma please cherish her. The same for grandpas. The only grandparent I have left is the one that abused her kids, treated me and my brother horribly, and had no problems making us cry on days like Christmas. I haven’t spoken to her since Christmas ’06 and I miss my other grandparents horribly. My son will never know any great-grandparents. My maw maw is a saint and my hero. She raised 5 girls and had a big hand in raising me. She’s survived lymphoma and losing her oldest child and my pawpaw. She just made 88 and is still kicking ass. Blessed to be called mawmaw.Front

Nhận xét