[HOT HOT 2019 - ENDGAME] Daddy I love you 3000 Iron Man Tony Stark t-shirt

[HOT HOT 2019 - ENDGAME] Daddy I love you 3000 Iron Man Tony Stark t-shirt
Unisex Sweatshirt front
To all the people saying Captain Marvel shouldn't get it, the reason why it is listed on here is because Captain Marvel has been searched by keyboard more than any other superhero, doesn't matter if it's good or bad, it has been looked up more than Batman since TDK.
Iron Man/Tony saved the entire universe. The ENTIRE universe. Thanos was going to basically become God and unmake EVERYTHING and start over fresh. Every single living being who is or ever will be owes their existence to him.
[HOT HOT 2019 - ENDGAME] Daddy I love you 3000 Iron Man Tony Stark t-shirt
Men's Tank Top front
Captain marvel got bitched slapped out of endgame after absorbing some of the power then thanos grabbing a single stone to do it so. Just to give perspective from someone who has been in the audition room , a ton, it’s natural to get nervous, and with the amount of lines he had to memorize for these auditions, he may not look like he did in the movies. In my opinion, amazing job auditioning and obviously the directors saw that and the reason the right actor was chosen for the role. But, that’s just my opinion.
I hated the Iron Man animations and I have some of the DVDs. Some are great but not as good as the one Robert played. I hope the animations would have the same characteristics as the one in the MCU.
Another link to buy: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/

Nhận xét