[Nice family] Well behaved women rarely make history poster t-shirt

Men's T-Shirt front[Nice family] Well behaved women rarely make history poster t-shirt


Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History.👸
You Can’t Change What’s going on Around You, Until You Start Changing What’s going on WITHIN YOU. And Oh Keep doing the right Thing, keep being good to people that are not good to you,keep smiling, keep a song of praise. That’s not just being positive; that’s an attitude of faith.😁👍.That’s what allows God to show out in ur life. Be soft.Do not let the world make u hard. Do not let pain make u hate. Do not let the bitterness steal ur sweetness😁🥰. I’m Clothed with Strength and Dignity;and laughs without fear of the Future. I Am Not Afraid Of The Future! No!!🤷🏼‍♀️Not At All As Long as I Keep It Simple!
[Nice family] Well behaved women rarely make history poster t-shirt

Unisex Sweatshirt front

Well behaved women, rarely make history 😉

My whole life I've never been the "compliant" type. I'm an enneagram 8 (if you know anything about that!).

I remember once when I was working at Macy's I had a supervisor tell me to do something, and when I asked why, she replied because I'm your supervisor.....BAHHH NOPE. ✌🏼 homie don't play that. I always thought that was a noncompliant kinda thing... come to find out I'm a PURPOSE kinda girl.

Give me a purpose and I'll move friggin mountains without having to be "told". Tell me what to do and I promise it won't end the way you want it to.

I can promise "well behaved" isn't my go to, not without purpose anyway....

Team Nourished I'm so grateful to have found soul sisters with a common purpose in you all! <3

So cheers 🎉 to International Women's Day - Strong Women - may we know them, may we be them & may we raise them.
Many styles and size here: HERE

Nhận xét