[Best of choice 2019] I've got PMS OCD and ADD I want to cry and look pretty while I kill people but I can't focus on that right now I'm cleaning t-shirt

[Best of choice 2019] I've got PMS OCD and ADD I want to cry and look pretty while I kill people but I can't focus on that right now I'm cleaning t-shirt

Unisex Hoodie front

I do not want to kill anyone lol just so we have that clear...There have been a few people I'd like to punch in the throat, but then I see a butterfly flutter past me and it makes me think of my mommy and Grandma Mary <3then I remember I forgot something, but can't remember what it was so I start scrolling thru facebook.
[Best of choice 2019] I've got PMS OCD and ADD I want to cry and look pretty while I kill people but I can't focus on that right now I'm cleaning t-shirt
Premium Men's T-shirt front
I know this kind of Woman but never cleaned Till the wine Bottles were empty OCD and PTSD being married to a Heart problem Limp Dick Oops ! but the truth Ya rebuild you family but remember the deep Rear end dip i took. That is an understatement if i ever heard one.Gorgeous does not do Cynthia justice.Absolutely Gorgeous! I'm getting close!
Hompage to visit: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/

Nhận xét