[Llama 2019] Llama people should seriously stop expecting normal from me we all know it’s never going to happen t-shirt

[Llama 2019] Llama people should seriously stop expecting normal from me we all know it’s never going to happen t-shirt
Front
I've bought many of her books to give to my friends with small children, and included the stuffed llama toys. I even found one Llama Llama Red Pajamas in Spanish to give to my niece to read to her son in her native language! Very touching and, absolutely right. Empathy is as important as anything. I feel sorry for people who can feel no Empathy. My Grandaughter loves her books. A great loss for this world.
What a lovely legacy of great and thoughtful books for children she has left to the world. My grandchildren loved these books and we all loved reading them to them.
[Llama 2019] Llama people should seriously stop expecting normal from me we all know it’s never going to happen t-shirt
Front
I think last wishes are important and should be honored. But I don't know that the dead realize how important a funeral is for close friends and family. It always makes me sad when I hear about someone who has passed instructing people not to mourn or follow normal rituals for grieving.
What a gift to the world Anna was. My son has autism and is non-verbal. He just turned 11 and thanx to the llama llama books he has enjoyed books for the first time ever. I think it is teaching him to read. He will have me read the llama llama books for hours at a time. He thinks they are so funny, and is really comforted by them. If I read really slow he is even starting to fill in a few words for me. Her books truly are modern day classics.
Many styles and size here: HERE

Nhận xét