[Extremely beautiful] Never Underestimate An Old Woman Who Drives A School Bus t-shirt

[Extremely beautiful] Never Underestimate An Old Woman Who Drives A School Bus t-shirt
Front

Later Bloomer's most popular blog post tells the story behind the famous poem "Warning" (best known for its first line, "When I am an old woman I shall wear purple"). It was written by a 29-year-old Jenny Joseph.

Jenny recently passed away in her 80s, still plying her craft, unchanged by the fame of her early success.
You can drive intrastate at 18 in wv too, have been able to for over a decade, I filled the paperwork out at 18 but didn't have the money to fund my license until 21 when I got a grant for an interstate license
[Extremely beautiful] Never Underestimate An Old Woman Who Drives A School Bus t-shirt
Front
I was stopped at a red light at Kirkwood Highway and Farrand Drive. A school bus was stopped with the bus stop-arm down and the lights were blinking. I witnessed multiple vehicles run right by the bus. I am working on a school bus stop-arm camera bill along with the Red Clay School District.
We do need cameras or something to stop people from running school bus stops. I see it often. That said ... People are confused as to when they have to stop. Two lanes, 4 lanes, divided hywy, median... no median .... it can get confusing. My bigger question here specifically is WHY ON EARTH is this a bus stop?!!! I know this area very well. There no reason for a school bus to be picking up or dropping off school kids here. It is on VERY BUSY Kirkwood Hywy, in front of nothing but businesses. There is not a residence in sight! No one is permitted to cross the Hywy here. Someone needs to investigate THIS specific practice! This should never be a school bus stop!!!
Another link to buy: HERE

Nhận xét