[Boss cat] I’m a simple woman play game pizza cat t-shirt

[Boss cat] I’m a simple woman play game pizza cat t-shirt
Cat can be mistaken as Pokemon in this silly backpack that looks like taking off for Mars trip. That amount of money I could take my cat to the Disneyland and selfie with Mickey Mouse.Front

For an animal in the care of humans quality of life should always be valued over quantity. Preventing a cat from going outdoors might give them maybe one or two extra years on average. But would you rather your cat was happy and didn't get an extra year or was stressed but got to live longer. And for those of you that say "my cat isn't stressed he's happy".... Are you qualified to accurately assess the welfare of your animal? Do you have a degree? Or are you assuming because they appear to you to be happy. Although I'm outdoors over confinement I will say you can provide some very good enrichment for indoor cats -- the biggest problem is owners who live in tiny apartments having indoor cats.
[Boss cat] I’m a simple woman play game pizza cat t-shirt
Front
What exactly is the purpose of this? Who takes their cat out and about unless they're taking it to the vet? Cats do enough exploring on their own terms without being crammed into a small space and then into a world that's very unfamiliar and panic inducing. It looks quiet cruel actually, it is a good idea though, It was way less cruel when the window thing was open so the cat could stick it's head out, but when it is closed the cat looks like it can barely breathe.
Another link to buy: HERE

Nhận xét