[Beautiful day] The sun some people are like clouds when they disappear it’s a beautiful day t-shirt

[Beautiful day] The sun some people are like clouds when they disappear it’s a beautiful day t-shirt
Front
I hope everyone has a beautiful day. If for some reason the clouds in the sky bring clouds into your heart, just know the sun is never too far behind. Sending love to everyone who needs it today. Got a few things weighing heavy on my mind as well. But life is still beautiful.
Happy Hump Day my friends.
SPRING IS HERE! There were beautiful clouds in the sky the other day. So beautiful that I stopped my car and took a picture of them. It doesn't do them justice but I hope you can get the idea. Huge, billowing cottony clouds with pink and golden tints. Sometimes the sky is breathtaking, and it's available to all of us for free! Are you remembering to look up?

[Beautiful day] The sun some people are like clouds when they disappear it’s a beautiful day t-shirt
Front
Spring is a time of renewal. Trees are budding out (at least here in southern Indiana), tulips are sprouting and daffodils are already in bloom. Nature is waking up. And that includes us.
So tell me, did you make any New Year's resolutions? Now is a good time to renew those vows. Did you start out with me and my blog on Jan.1? Do you remember when we each found a picture that made us smile, and taped it to our mirrors? Are you still remembering to look at it? Are you laughing every day? Checking out the sunsets and the stars and the clouds? Are you feeling amazed and grateful to be alive on this incredible planet? Now is the time to do that. Rejuvenate yourself! It's spring!
Another link to buy: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/

Nhận xét