[Vintage item 2019] Led Zeppelin Vintage US Airship Tour t-shirt

[Vintage item 2019] Led Zeppelin Vintage US Airship Tour t-shirt
Front

I still have the button used in 1977 by NY station WPLJ featuring the Swan Song Logo and Led Zeppelin North American tour '77 in the "Kashmir" font, as it's known today. Saw them twice, '73 and '77 at Madison Square Garden. Unreal shows. The lost footage of some of those '73 shows that showed up on the DVD set proves what a might band the were. Just take a look at "Since I've Been Loving You" on there from one of those Garden shows, and tell me Pagey isn't a guitar god?
[Vintage item 2019] Led Zeppelin Vintage US Airship Tour t-shirt
I love Led Zeppelin, but I've never heard, of the two new bands, with their favourite Led Zeppelin play list, so they can't be very good, and who cares what there favourite play list is.
Front


I discovered Zeppelin in the 6th grade in 1978..up until then it was my mom's 45s of Elvis and buddy holly. ...life would never be the same!! And Zeppelin had as much to do with what would become heavy metal as did Sabbath. Always astonished me that Peter Grant was their manager. He was as tough as they come and it was apparent when someone ripped off their concert money during one tour. Most of the original band are back together, Johns son is with the band, we need to get together get the band to the United States and play Las Vegas Nevada.
Another link to buy:HERE

Nhận xét