[Nice t-shirt for people love cats] Tats and cats t-shirt

[Nice t-shirt for people love cats] Tats and cats t-shirt
Front
I trim my 3 cats exactly like this! 2 of them let me do this while purring, the other one still thinks I'm going to clip her whole paw off (that's the only answer I have for her reactionCertainly doesn't hurt that you used a Maine coon to demonstrate this. We raise Maine Coons and they're the most docile cats. I have had many, many, many cats over the last 30 years, of all shapes and sizes. Always trimmed their nails consistently. Have never once had a piece of furniture even so much as thought of being scratched. Practicing desensitization to grooming as a kitten, or teaching a kitten to use a nail file board (teaching it to scratch it so that it basically files it’s own nails) is the way to go. Not really a good excuse to play the “my cat will kill me” card. You can train cats just as you can train dogs. You just have to be willing to do it! And if you can’t or don’t have time to teach them, take them regularly to get their nails trimmed at the vet or the groomers responsible pet ownership!
[Nice t-shirt for people love cats] Tats and cats t-shirt
Front
Start trimming at a kitten age and scruff when they resist or fight it until they calm down. Offer treats after every session. Boom. Trained cat. I have 2 cats and have trained them this way and they sit there on my lap years later knowing they get treats after and I'm not trying to hurt them. Just a routine to them now. Heck my boyfriend trained his cat that way and little dude just sits there all calm and accepting. I think one thing you could try if your pet is absolutely unmanageable when you try to trim it's nails. When they have a dental cleaning, you could ask the vet if they will cut the bails while the animal is still under. But this if course isn't the best solution because it would mean only getting them cut twice a year.
Another link to buy: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/

Nhận xét