[Nice design] Easter Rabbit Bunny t-shirt

[Nice design] Easter Rabbit Bunny t-shirt
Front
I wish my Rabbit was like this. She was wild. Would try to latch on to your face if you got close, fought a fox TWICE and won and would frequently fight the dog! She was a bitch but I loved her. They are adorable creatures and I hand reared one she hung out with the cats kicked her hind legs when people annoyed her , she slept on my couch and had the run of the flat ! All animals have a personality if your patient with them. I babysat two bunnies over the summer, both are boys. I put their cage on top of my dresser and somehow they managed to piss up my wall. When i walked by their cage they would stomp their back legs and send their bedding flying at my face. They would look the other way after they did it, like they were trying to act innocent. And when i would let them out of the cage to play they tore my house up. I felt like i was taking care of 2 smart ass toddlers with floppy ears. [Nice design] Easter Rabbit Bunny t-shirt
Front
I had a Tortois but we lost touch A beast so stupid he never knew his own name. Resilient, but an idiot still. I saw him once on the street We talked awhile. He had just turned three hundred and sixty and he looked it. A real codger. They're small dinoaurs, People forget that. Don't trust dinosaurs. They have selective memories. Not all rabbits are so cute and friendly. I got a rabbit as a gift from some dude who thought it was cute (it's not...don't give animals as gifts)
That bastard (rabbit, not dude) was always biting me, if I tried to hold it - it pee'd on me...then ate through our tv / stereo cords and the screen on the porch. Cost me my deposit.
This is a cute video but don't assume all rabbits are so cuddly and fun.
Hompage to visit: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/

Nhận xét