[Hot item for ordering 2019] I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on jack daniels t-shirt

[Hot item for ordering 2019] I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on jack daniels t-shirt
Front
Love those old Fender amps. Just sold an old Fender amp and reverb last week for 3 times wihat I paid for them in the 60's. And then had a few shots of Jack Black. I like the photo too. I have seen a documentary in detailed about it on Discovery TV channel sometime back. It has been great efforts and niche expertise used by J D to make them. I just love J D whiskey.Wish you have a great business in 2013 a new year ahead! My Dad worked the ware houses years back...have Friends employed there now and have been for many years..i'm just down the road from you all and so close i can smell the mesh...we go to Lynchburg just about every Sunday and Love it...keep on keeping on![Hot item for ordering 2019] I can’t walk on water but I can stagger on jack daniels t-shirt
Front
We were honored to be selected by Jack Daniels from the first bike in 2016 now known as #JD150 and to be a partner with Indian Motorcycle in the process that resulted in now 4 years of unique motorcycles and owner experiences- David Shelleny and his crew continue to amaze with their story telling through photos and videos one again. So here is the beginning of the tale of #JD153.

Nhận xét