[Family t-shirt 2019] Grandma and Grandson a bond that can't be broken t-shirt

[Family t-shirt 2019] Grandma and Grandson a bond that can't be broken t-shirt

Front
I love love love my grandkids. I love them when they are being perfect. I love them with they are not so perfect. I love playing, cooking, crafts, snuggles, listening to them. Waking up with them, falling asleep with them. Gosh they are the only people that can turn on a light and wake me up (I work nights) and instantly put me in a good mood by just their voice. I love everything there is about my grandkids! Places I’ll never go again.... Disney... ugh miserable!!! And the thousand of children that were too small for Disney hated it too... I know because there could not be so much screaming and crying at the “happiest place on earth” .... this and the millions of strollers we had to navigate through was just a ginormous pain. You shouldn’t make up a fake destination when surprising a child with a Disney trip because they become attached to the original destination even that destination is less than Disney. It’s best to not tell them you are going anywhere at all if your plan is to surprise them.
[Family t-shirt 2019] Grandma and Grandson a bond that can't be broken t-shirt

Front
I have to say it melts my heart when my Grandkids ask to spend the night or have a play day with me. There is nothing in the world that i wouldn't do for my 10 little angels (soon to be 12). And i do mean anything !! They are bring so much happiness into our lives and our homes by just walking through the door. Summer days filled with watermelon and popsicles in the backyard by the pool and nights with a million pillows and blankets on the family room floor watching their favorite movies (tubs of popcorn included). This just scratches the surface, but what's most important is just being a part of their lives. I've heard some say that their grandchildren don't respond to them or don't want to visit . I have found that with children, you get from a relationship what you put into it. The love I feel from mine is the best feeling in the world. Nothing compares. A few years a go we told our kids when we went to California to visit some family we were going to go to the beach one day. We all got up early and headed to Disneyland as a surprise instead. When we told them we weren’t going to the beach, our son, 9 at the time, was super sad that we weren’t going to the beach and had no desire to go to Disney. Once we got in he changed his tune though . Still give him grief about it six years later. Kids are funny
Another link to buy: HERE

Nhận xét