[Extremely item of 2019] Home is where you put your flamingos t-shirt

[Extremely item of 2019] Home is where you put your flamingos t-shirt
Front
I just discovered this show. I wanna volunteer there as well! Oh, wait, Columbus is UP NORTH and COLD! Still The Zoo is pretty impressive as is their Wild area! This is my zoo! I grew up pretty much at this zoo, I've always thought it was the best zoo and the recent changes they've made to it have really been incredible! I remember back when I thought them opening Asia Quest was a big deal... That and the lorikeet exhibit was always a blast. (I have a lot of pride for this zoo and greatly recommend it to anyone that's able to visit. It's a lot of fun for everyone!) I had no idea how affectionate flamingos are! When I lived in Amsterdam my daily walk with my dog took us past the flamingoes at the Artis, they were always a bright spot of my day and a confusing sight to my pup!
[Extremely item of 2019] Home is where you put your flamingos t-shirt
Front
I’m hate to that guy but this is sickening to me... having experienced flamingos thriving in the wild and then seeing them being treated like this is just so disappointing... due to climate change and habitat destruction I get the need for conservation areas but I don’t get the need for zoos... so unnatural! I just have to say it: whoever did the color editing for this messed up multiple times. Multiple points where the birds go from pink to orange, and the frames over all color is off like someone set the wrong white balance. Awesome wholesome video over all, that coloring just drove me crazy.


Hompage to visit:https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/

Nhận xét