[Cartoon 2019] Mickey and Minnie I work to support my wife’s Disney addiction t-shirt

[Cartoon 2019] Mickey and Minnie I work to support my wife’s Disney addiction t-shirt
Front
Finally had the opportunity to get up at 2am to try for the plush. Love that the banner said it is available at 12am PST, but I sat and refreshed the page for 45 minutes, and it STILL wasn't up. I stepped away for a few minutes, come back, and it's sold out! Why post what time you'll be releasing it if you can't follow through? Very disappointed like everyone else. Seriously! Limited edition meaning what 5? Weve purchased one every month so far up until today. It said midnight but wasnt actually available until about 12:20am. Sold out by 12:30am. We had it in our cart clicking to purchase and it kicked us out and said sold out. I'm so ridiculously disappointed in Disney. We are getting these for our son who was born this year and now 8 months in we dont get one... but someone PRESOLD 30 of them on Ebay for 3 times the price before it was even up to buy on the website... so ridiculous.

Cartoon 2019] Mickey and Minnie I work to support my wife’s Disney addiction t-shirt


Front
Disney please fix your site! When trying to purchase it or other things signing into my account all it did was kick things out of my cart at the checkout. I had to purchase through the guest option. Make more plush for the love of all that is Mickey Mouse please. Do a huge restock at the end of the year so that people who actually wanted their birthday/ anniversary months (August is both for me) could actually get one. August was the one month that was important to me and yet I wait in line and miss it by 1 person. There's no reason to make them this limited. Makes no sense.
Why are the Mickey Ornaments showing sold out? This is the same thing that happened last month, it didn't show available until the next day so I ended up having to pay two shipping charges. Sadly, I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. If I wait until the Ornament is available, the pins set will certainly be sold out. Could someone at Disney fix this error?

Another link to buy: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/
This isn’t fair, I haven’t had the money to buy one. I finally have the money, I’m clicking to purchase the plush it’s in my cart and it says I can’t buy it cause it sold out. I want to cry right now, do you people know the fight I got into with my husband just for me to get this months plushie? The only store I have is two and half hours away. The money I’ll spend in driving and stuff it wouldn’t be worth for me to drive out to the store.
Now I’m going to cry even more to see it sold on eBay for more money than it’s worth cause people are greedy. It goes for $500 to the cheapest is $80 if I’m lucky to see that cheap. Not fair not right. These should be released all over again and let people who didn’t get the chance in the first place have a second chance in buying one. That’s with all the plushie. I’m a hug fan of Mickey and stuff like this makes me not be a fan anymore. It’s 3:43 est and I should be in bed instead staying up to buy a plushie. You win some you lose some.

Nhận xét