[Beautiful t-shirt 2019] Sunflower people not a big fan t-shirt

[Beautiful t-shirt 2019] Sunflower people not a big fan t-shirt
We grew sunflowers in our garden in Canada. My mother used to watch tv at night and eat sunflower seeds as her snack--the ones that were in the shell. Crack the shells and eat the delicious sunflower seed. She had beautiful skin. Now I know why!!!
Front
Medical Medium Mr Anthony Williams pls advise whether there is a cure or remedy to save my aged Mum's life who is 85yrs old now since she has Osteoporosis that causes intense pain of the nerves pulling fm the front & side of her right leg then pulling also to her right side of her waistline tummy to the back of her spine on the mid lumbar & sometimes she feels numbness on her right toes. May I know what kind of proper food or fruits or nuts she has to eat in order to save her cos the doctor told us that her No 1, 2 & 3 lumbar bone are curved & out of alignment compression thus resulting the nerve roots being pressed on by the bones & lots of holes on the bone that causes her severe pain fm her Spine & nerves based on the XRay film diagnosis. Moreover doctor mentioned that she's too old for surgery so they only prescribed long term consumption of nerve pain control pills plus panadol for temporary treatment. Sir, kindly advise how to save her pain agony cos I love my mum very much & my only wish & hope for her is to live a longer life. [Beautiful t-shirt 2019] Sunflower people not a big fan t-shirt
Front
Sunflower seeds have always been my little obsession. I can easily go though a huge bag in 2 evenings watching a movie. I think peeling them is quite therapeutic too - a meditation of sorts. One thing I would really like to know though - how much is TOO much?
Another link to buy: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/

Nhận xét