[Beautiful item on summer 2019] Sunflower Smoke Weed t-shirt

[Beautiful item on summer 2019] Sunflower Smoke Weed t-shirt
Front
Very impressive. I always have the best intentions and lose enthusiasm as time goes on. Love doing a patio pot of lettuce for the grandkids to take care of and cut for salads. They are so darn cute Going out with a Pair of safety scissors to cut their lettuce. I've missed your garden posts. Not sure when you will have time, but I hope you get to "work the soil" this spring. It's good for the soul! Your a pretty busy lady. Sometimes we as wives and mother's have to realize that we can't always do everything. Although, we feel as though we're not doing our jobs when we don't accomplish all of our goals.
[Beautiful item on summer 2019] Sunflower Smoke Weed t-shirt
Front
Gardens will work you to death if you make them too big! The first time we made a garden it was so big that by the time we got it weeded you had to start all over again. And It Was a Race Against Time to get it all put up before it ruined. Bought my yellow tomato plants yesterday. Didn't get to garden last summer due to hip pain. Got that yucky hip replaced and ready to grow some veggies! When you have 50+ things going on in your life, it's hard to prioritize what is most important. Of course, family comes first but then what? I've learned over the years that I couldn't have it all and I had to choose. I always admired your garden pictures and do miss how you would use your veggies and herbs cooking. Maybe, it's worth slowing down to achieve an unreachable goal.  Looks fantastic but also a lot of work to maintain. I don't know how the soil is out your way Ree, but here in northeast Ohio I deal with clay-not always fun and expensive to amend and make usable. I switched to container gardening years ago. Some are fancy, some are not, but tomatoes don't care if they grow in a five gallon bucket from Home Depot LOL!
Many styles and size here:HERE

Nhận xét