[2019 Patrick's day] Irish American Flag St. Patrick’s Day t-shirt

[2019 Patrick's day] Irish American Flag St. Patrick’s Day t-shirt
Front
I think unite women has "missed the boat" with this meme. If there's one thing I know it's Irish history. And I don't even follow the logic of saying they weren't discriminated for being white but for not being white enough? Who cares, the fact is they were white and were discriminated against by whites. In Ireland, England and America.
I am working with members of the Malden Overcoming Addiction fundraising committee. There is a Comedy Show on May 16th at the Irish American, I would love to see classmates! (please scroll down page for details) This post is to ask for donations as I would like to create a basket as a gift on behalf of the Class of 1985. No donation is too small. Depending on amount of funds raised it could be anything from a themed basket to a lottery board. I will put up photo's of whatever is gifted on behalf of "Class of 1985". If you would like to donate, please message me as I can accept Venmo, or you can mail a check. Thank You very much for considering this wonderful organization.
[2019 Patrick's day] Irish American Flag St. Patrick’s Day t-shirt

Front
Today is a day of "reflection" as so many celebrate Saint Patrick's Day and what a grand day at our house it was growing up! I find myself recalling our family gatherings...Mom busy cooking corned beef and cabbage (mines getting started ;). Dad with his favorite tenors singing and handing out pots of 4 leaf clovers ☘️☘️☘️. Relatives visiting throughout the day sharing their secret recipes of Irish Bread... Wearing plastic green hats and my brothers green bow ties...great memories of days gone by....Happy Saint Patrick's Day Everyone!! ...I hope your making memories with your family and friends...💚💚💚 to all.

Another link to buy: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/

Nhận xét