Review hot shirt: Skull and guns I’m not 40 1979 I’m 18 with 22 years experience premium tee, hoodie

>> Link to buy: Skull and guns I’m not 40 1979 I’m 18 with 22 years experience premium tee, long sleeve
See more here: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/02/20/002634
Front
FrontFrontI used to live life in a very cynical manner. I think most comedic people do. You know the old adage, "Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone." That entire experience has shown me this is not so true. With every comment or message that you all sent to me came a fresh wave of tears but also showed me I am not alone. Your words comforted me, your sharing of your personal stories similar to mine showed me how you worked through those toughest of times and your words of encouragement gave me hope. Skull and guns I’m not 40 1979 I’m 18 with 22 years experience.

Nhận xét