[2019 Kid costume] Firefighter daddy shark doo doo doo t-shirt

[2019 Kid costume] Firefighter daddy shark doo doo doo t-shirt

Happy Father’s Day to all the men raising children and positively influencing them to be the best version of themselves. It is such a blessing!
Babygrow front
Thank you to my children Andre, EJ and Elisa for being my greatest blessings and thank you to my father Earvin Sr. for making me the man that I am today. Dad, my mission is to make you proud each and every day and take care of you for the rest of your life. I love you!

[2019 Kid costume] Firefighter daddy shark doo doo doo t-shirt
Unisex Hoodie front
Happy father day to all the real Men raising strong girls and respectful boys. The men who put their kids 1st over everything. The men who rush home for little league, have tea parties, and cook pancakes on a Sunday morning. The men who tuck their kids in at night, or spend the weekends fishing and not on iPads. The men "all up in the club house" not the club. Enjoy your day. Your kids truly love you for it 👍. Thank you to my wife @pink for cooking the most amazing little girl on the planet. I'm not a religious person, but I'm truly blessed and thank god for having such a great daughter. I know she is the luckiest child to have such a loving and dedicated mother who shapes her.
Hompage to visit: Shop t-shirt in USA Ethershirt.org

Nhận xét