[2019 HOT item] A day without a Redhead is like a day without sunshine t-shirt

[2019 HOT item] A day without a Redhead is like a day without sunshine t-shirt
Anyone who bullies someone because of their hair color is just jealous of that person absolutely gorgeous hair! I would give ANYTHING to have the gorgeous color of hair these young ladies & women have in these pictures.
Front
>>>>>>> Click to Buy and get promotion now: [2019 HOT item] A day without a Redhead is like a day without sunshine t-shirt

I can't understand why women with red hair are bullied. I have always thought since a child that women with red hair and Men with red hair are absolutely beautiful! The hair color is rare and there are varying shades of it. Some people are just weird that's what I have found. I think people with red hair are truly specially blessed because they are unique! I was told every day by someone that my hair stunk.....and my hair is just auburn. I washed my hair regularly. There were other people next to this person who stood up for me, but I still don't get why I was teased. They're bullied pretty badly where I come from. There's less appreciation for it in Australia because we're a nation of mostly blondes and brunettes. It's become kind of a cultural joke to make fun of “rangas”. Not my favourite aspect of life here, gotta say. A red haired woman or a crowing hen .....there is never any luck in any house they are in!! If a farmer was driving animals to the fair and he met a red headed woman on the way he would turn back and bring the animals home. Bad omen!! Irish pisheogs!
Front
Another link to buy: HERE
I'm one of the red headed Women of Ireland and proud of it. It is in my genes and has always been an advantage. In Japan the Japanese came up to me in Tokyo station and asked where I originated? It is my crowning and unearned glory! What could be better.!

Nhận xét