2019 best quote] Some People Spend Their Whole Lives Trying to Be Awesome Others Are Knitters t-shirt

2019 best quote] Some People Spend Their Whole Lives Trying to Be Awesome Others Are Knitters t-shirt

Front
Most of us aren’t at the highest levels of consciousness. Therefore, we have to try and achieve balance before we begin to evolve. You must not feel guilty for making certain decisions that seem "selfish" at times. Self-care allows you to care properly for others. Your contribution to the world matters, but you can only transmit genuine positive energy if you’re in a good place – and balance is essential for achieving this.
Image taken from my new book which is available from many retailers across the world. You can find these via the link in my bio and claim some amazing freebies too. I hope my words help you upgrade your life forever 

2019 best quote] Some People Spend Their Whole Lives Trying to Be Awesome Others Are Knitters t-shirt
Front
I will never truly be able to express how amazing last night was at the Bridgestone Arena .. every single person that came are the loves of my life , for the love they showed my father. There were far too many amazing souls there to even try to mention , but we all got to experience what was truly history . I got to end the night with one of the greatest here ... Kris Kristofferson was laughing and singing along ... one of the heroes of my life and perhaps the greatest songwriter that ever lived and one of the greatest friends to dad there ever was .. this picture has to sum the whole thing up . To see the joy in his eyes , and in everyone’s tonight .. thank you Blackbird Presents and Mark Rothbaum for helping to produce something truly monumental . This night will live in my memory for eternity , and even when my memory is erased in the dust of the cosmos , the energy of this night will linger 

Another link to buy: HERE

Nhận xét