Selling trending shirt: Not My President Power Fist tank top, shirt, long sleeve, youth hoodie

>> Link to buy: Not My President Power Fist shirt
See more here: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/02/20/073020

Front
Front

Front

Front
Front
Front
Trump is not the president of our United States, he is a “Dictator” appointed by our irresponsible US Congress electoral votes as dictated by Russia. Do we get to elect another president on president day just asking cause we are in need for one since we don’t have one? Shame how people keep bringing up Obama because the orange cheeto has been in place over 2 years so I guess you guys miss a real president. Can you hear my wall being built I can 👍 he don’t need a day he is getting a monument built that will never fall and history will Remember him as a hero to the Americans making it safe for everyone? Not My President Power Fist.

Nhận xét