Sell official shirt: Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar Schwing t-shirt, long sleeve, hoodie

>> Link to buy this official shirt: Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar Schwing t-shirt, long sleeve, hoodie
and See more https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/02/07/082112

Front
Front
FrontGod had a plan! Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar Schwing.
I was left as a newborn at the beginning of winter. Wrapped in a blanket and basically left for dead in the middle of a field. God sent someone to my exact location who brought me to a police station where I stayed until even the police had given up the search for my mother/parents. The police station handed me off to a local orphanage (Holt Agency) where I stayed until God sent my new parents from the UNITED STATES to come to get me. Many things have happened since then but at the end of the day, I have a fabulous life story and purpose that God wrote.

Nhận xét