Sell hot and funny shirt: Toothless sexy beast shirt, tank top, long sleeve

>> Link to buy this shirt: Toothless sexy beast shirt, tank top, long sleeve
and See more: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/02/07/084222
Front
Front
Front

I wanna play with Toothless. Toothless sexy beast!
Can’t wait to see Drago evilness. And I kinda wish Viggo is still alive somehow like he did last time. I am so watching this! I love Toothless! I even have a Toothless figurine at home. I hope they write him a girlfriend soon! What’s amusing – I reside down here, in Newport Beach… Once in a while, you hear this ‘Vrooom..!Vrooom..!’You look around, and you see one of these magnificent machines pulling out of KFC drive-thru… Makes you wonder… But in all fairness, they’re also everywhere, all throughout Fashion Island… The outline is a little hard to see. I’m going to give myself a week to finishing airbrushing this one. It’s for my dad’s friend’s daughter.

Nhận xét