Sell Funny shirt: Leprechaun Iris dabbing I’m not short I’m just more down to earth than most people t-shirt, tank top, sweatshirt

>> Link to buy this funny shirt: Leprechaun Iris dabbing I’m not short I’m just more down to earth than most people t-shirt, tank top, sweatshirt
or Buy it here https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/02/05/111022
Front
Front
Front
Believe yourself to say that “I’m not short I’m just more down to earth than most people”
My mom did everything for me too, until she didn’t. Which may seem like a good thing, and like I was “spoiled” but I’m the end, you aren’t doing your children any favors by babying them. I left home with no life skills. I didn’t know how to do laundry. I didn’t know how to cook. I didn’t know how to do ANYTHING… nor did I want to because I never HAD to. I was used to having everything done for me. That last statement. Appreciate the hardships as it makes you a better mother! I truly am grateful for everything I have gone through as hellish as they were. Even the stupidity of myself in my younger years of self-loathing and looking for love in all the wrong places. It has made me a better mother for my now 15-year-old daughter. Without my past, I couldn’t be my present self for her! Leprechaun Iris dabbing I’m not short I’m just more down to earth than most people.

Nhận xét