Review red hair symbol shirt: I have red hair because god knew i needed a warning label shirt, hoodie

>> Link to buy: I have red hair because God knew I needed a warning label sweatshirt, hoodie, v-neck, classic shirt
See more here: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/02/20/003456

Front

Front
Front
Front
When I got done with this, I had a pretty bad psychotic dream that night. So I wasn't sure if I was going to go back and finish it, so that explains for its "shit" job as a demo. It's more of an exercise so I just pieced together what I have accomplished. Certainly worth considering this perspective on the opera's symbolism. Also worth noting that, because it's a fanatically secretive organization, neither this nor any publicly disseminated analysis actually goes beyond educated guesses regarding specific Masonic correlations. Consider what practical benefit is actually gleaned from this line of inquiry, aside from amusing cocktail party conversation. I have red hair because God knew I needed a warning label.

Nhận xét