Review motivated hot shirt: I got spare smokes shirt, tank top, sweatshirt, long sleeve


>> Link to buy:  I got spare smokes shirt, tank top, sweatshirt, long sleeve
See more here: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/02/20/073417
Front
Front
Front

Dads meds... nancy said she would quit smoking if I quit taking meds. Let's do it. I risk my life since I clearly don't care. I said my cigarettes are the same as your meds to you. I am dependent on it for my sanity. Do you really wish for me to quit smoking that bad? I got spare smokes. This is what Nancy used to look like. She wants to look like this once she quits smoking.  I had a boss who complained about women’s excessive bathroom breaks but was fine with smoke breaks. We used to joke that we should go change our tampons in the smoking area so he could shut the fuck up.

Nhận xét