Review hot musical shirt: Cry me a river drown in it bitch premium tee, tank top, v-neck

>> Link to buy this shirt: Cry me a river drown in it bitch premium tee, tank top, v-neck
or Buy it here https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/02/06/113307

Front
Front
Front
I do not envy what they have to do, I just wanna make people laugh and cry
I’m really lazy today for some reason, my sleep is getting disturbed and later again, and I realize I probably got happy birthday notifications and I am glad and I appreciate it, but the more I stay on FaceBook, the more I drown and rant in negative thoughts. So I will come back to check them and say the thanks you’s later. Prepare for my birthday suit. And this is how I look when I’ve been writing for the past hour and my computer crashes. I want to cry, but I think I’ll just go into the bathroom and scream into a towel. I love my industry and I know how hard I have to hustle, but the business side is some crazy wheeling’ and dealin’! I do not envy what they have to do, I just wanna make people laugh and cry. Cry me a river drown in it bitch.

Nhận xét