Buy nice shirt: I’m at that age my mind still think I’m 29 my humor suggest I’m 12 I’m sure I’m not dead yet shirt, hoodie, long sleeve, v-neck

>> Link to buy: I’m at that age my mind still think I’m 29 my humor suggest I’m 12 I’m sure I’m not dead yet shirt, hoodie, long sleeve, v-neck
see more here: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/02/19/095010

Front
Front
Front
Front
I’m 37, I have an amazing fiancé that I CANT wait to marry, soon...hear me babe?!?!😜 4 beautiful children that make me laugh, cry, scream, giggle, and give me potential grey hairs everyday. A kickass job that I absolutely wouldn’t trade for anything in the world...ok, maybe a beautiful home in a remote mountain with a glacier lake at my doorstep and an endless supply of cash. But, nah! I wouldn’t trade it ever!😉🤣 My friends in my life are always there, even if it takes 6 months to see me (business is just part of the gig) I love you all!! I'm at that age my mind still think I'm 29 my humor suggest I'm 12 I'm sure I'm not dead yet.

Nhận xét