Happy cat shirt official: American Shorthair happy cat zip hoodie, shirt, women's tank top

>> Link to buy this shirt: American Shorthair happy cat shirt, v-neck, hoodie, sweatshirt
See other shirts on https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/02/28/120631

 Front
Front
Front
We have a cat the acts the same way towards my husband. When he wants attention he will sit and stare at my husband and when that doesn't work the cat will get closer and start pawing my husband's face. At night when we go to bed, he comes and lays on my chest until I pet and scratch him. When he has had enough, he gets down. Each cat has it's own personality but the secret is to give them lots of attention. To be honest I don't like cats kasi dog lover ako. But this video turns my heart. Hohoo. Ang cute unya Talaga. So sweet.

Nhận xét