Funny shirt design: Don’t have sex with a guy who won’t eat you out first tank top, hoodie, long sleeve

>> Link to buy: Don’t have sex with a guy who won’t eat you out first tank top, hoodie, long sleeve
See more here: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/02/20/002151
Front
FrontFrontYou have changed my life in ways that I never thought were possible on this SOLD OUT ARENA TOUR!, thanks you for spending your hard earned money to watch us do what we love, for telling people about our music, and for singing your hearts out all night, and last but certainly not least my amazing parents who made endless sacrifices their entire life so I could have clothes on my back and food to eat and supported this crazy dream from day one, I love you both so much and I can’t wait to see you soon. Don’t have sex with a guy who won’t eat you out first.

Nhận xét