Shirt for Elvis Presley's fan: Some of us grew up listening to Elvis Presley the cool one still do long sleeve and tank top

>> Link to buy this shirt: Some of us grew up listening to Elvis Presley the cool one still do the long sleeve and tank top
or buy it here: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/01/15/232248
Designed and supplied by Shop Ethershirt in the USA
Front
FrontHands down the greatest voice we’ve ever heard, and ever will. I hear singers of the past, and present, then I hear Elvis singing. Some of us grew up listening to Elvis Presley the cool one still do. It’s like grading 1 to 10 They come close to 7 and Elvis goes right on past 10 up to 12. God broke the mold with Elvis’ s voice. I remember I watched this on BBC4 about 8 years ago. And the same night my boiler packed in. It was snowing and very cold…and I had dreams of this performance throughout the night. He was still so handsome in this video. My grown daughters never knew Elvis and they can’t imagine why I thought he was handsome. Apparently, they have poor eyesight. I remember listening to Elvis records with my mom. Good memories. Ty for sharing. Did you see him in concert? My mom never did but always said she wanted to go. I remember my mom pulling over the station wagon when she heard of his death, on the radio. She cried out loud as if she had lost a family member. We played Elvis songs during my mom’s celebration of life. She is celebrating his life right now.

Nhận xét