Review sport fan shirt: 2018 NFC North division champions Chicago Bears signature long sleeve, v-veck

>> Link to buy this shirt: 2018 NFC North division champions Chicago Bears signature
or Buy it here: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/01/23/074638
Front
Front

I feel bad for Parkey he will get so much crap for this….he will beat himself up already…everybody takes it easy on him….it happens to the best of us. The Bears had an awesome year way better than the birds and I think that’s what’s upsetting the most. Come back and get them next year! Nagy is a class act and has what it takes to give Bears fans something to believe in again… tough way to end the season, but let’s turn the hurt and heartbreak into a way to go farther next year! Soon as I seen Parkey kick the first field goal I thought I don’t trust this guy I wish Bears management had the same feeling maybe we’d have a different kicker and a win today. The same thing happened in 1984 and candlestick Park what happened in 1985 when all the pieces came together not saying that they are the 85 Bears what I’m saying is they will be back. 2018 NFC North division champions Chicago Bears signature.

Nhận xét