Love dog shirt: 5 things you should know about this woman she is a dog mom v-neck, sweatshirt

>> Link to buy this shirt: 5 things you should know about this woman she is a dog mom v-neck, sweatshirt
or Buy it here: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/01/15/235423
Designed by Shop Ethershirt.org
Front
Front
I may have to rehome my “Pudge Story”. I adopted my bully minutes before her euthanasia. Nobody was interested in her because she quietly stayed at the back of the kennel & she appeared scary to all the passerby potential adopters at the shelter. When I showed her to my then 11 yr old son is when I knew I had to adopt her. He was terrified of her because of pit reputations. His exact comment was, “she will kill Pepper (our chihuahua), and rip open my insides.” I didn’t adopt her that day, I waited last second hoping she would have luck. & when there wasn’t anyone else there I adopted her. She has been fixed & has more than proven herself adopt worthy. The only reason I may have to rehome her is I have to move on short notice & all the rental homes available do not take large dogs. I’m absolutely scared of losing her, but I want the very best for her. She deserves it. She deserves life.

Nhận xét