Buy Official shirt design: Dear teacher I talk to everyone so moving my seat wont help women's tee, tank top, youth hoodie

Link to  buy this shirt: Dear teacher I talk to everyone so moving my seat won't help women's  tee, tank top, youth hoodie
or Buy it here https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/01/31/125352
Front
Front
FrontI hope teachers see this and understand teaching is not just for those kids who sit up straight and fit their definition of a willing student…genuine caring teachers should be aiming to teach and care about ALL their students not just the ones that are easiest to teach. But hey, unfortunately, its just a job to many, not a passion. Dear teacher I talk to everyone so moving my seat won't help.
No matter who you are, where you are from, just try on this shirt and show your personality. By the way, We also have the best service from the highest quality of product to the delivery service. Free shipping is now available and we will deliver to you within 3 – 7 days. Every day, we try our best to give all you guys the best design and quality shirts. Thanks for your truth.

Nhận xét