Cool shirt design: Ain't no man alive that could take my husband's place sweatshirt, v-neck

>> Link to buy this shirt: Ain't no man alive that could take my husband's place sweatshirt, v-neck
or Buy it here https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/01/29/164554
Front
FrontWe’re simply not allowed control over our own bodies. I’ve known this fucker for 2 years. No one who’s known me THAT long doesn’t know that you simply don’t touch the backs of my arms. It’s a bad time for everyone if you do, especially if you persist. It literally feels like being grabbed in the crotch as far as the feeling of violation goes. Sorry, my neurology is fucked up, but honestly, I don’t give a fuck if you were touching my big toe. If I say it once, just fucking stop. If you get me yelling, you did it to your damn self. Overreacting! Right. Because asking to stop and moving away aren’t appropriate initial responses to unwanted touched. Ain't no man alive that could take my husband's place.

Nhận xét