Celebrate shirt: Apollo XI 50th anniversary women's tee, youth hoodie, long sleeve

>> Link to buy this shirt: Apollo XI 50th anniversary women's tee, youth hoodie, long sleeve
or Buy it here https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/01/31/151051
Front
Front
FrontApollo XI 50th anniversary. 52 years ago today, Apollo astronauts Gus Grissom, Ed White and Roger Chaffee were killed during a routine preflight rehearsal at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center. When I was in my 20s the pastor of my church was one of the ones running the computer simulation when they died. He taught me computers before there were ocs. He taught me things that changed my life. Many years later the company I work for had composite materials in the liquid fuel tank on Challenger. I went thru similar investigations as he did. Back then. My life has helped put man into space, it also had seen lives lost. I was doing work for NASA when we lost both shuttles. Trust me you cannot know the feelings you have over such a loss when you’ve got tied to it my mentor only had one mission. I had two. You never get over it. They retired me 2 years before the shuttle program ended. But I can see both shuttles loss today as if it were yesterday.

Nhận xét