Buy this cool shirt: Chubby girl cuddle better long sleeve, premium tee

>> Link to buy this shirt: Chubby girl cuddle better long sleeve, premium tee
or Buy it here https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/01/29/163359
Front
FrontAgain, I can not thank everyone enough for getting behind me when I started on this journey. A huge thank you and a piece of my heart go out to each and every one of you. To the vendors who came out and gave their time to help, the shoppers who came out and supported them, to everyone who bought bracelets, t-shirts, and nail strips, and last but not least a special thank you to Brimstone for their donation who made this dream a reality so quickly. Thank you to Marvin Boggs who offered to donate his services for the plaques to go on the Cuddle Cot and Moses basket. And last but not least, to my sweet Bryson, you were only with us for a short time, but I promise as long as there is a breath left in me your precious little life will bring comfort to anyone who may find themselves holding their angel, just as we held you. With all of my love, Nonna. Chubby girl cuddle better.

Nhận xét