Buy this cool and warming shirt: We are more than just camping friends we are like a really small gang sweatshirt, premium tee

>> Link to buy this shirt: We are more than just camping friends we are like a really small gang sweatshirt, premium tee
or Buy it here https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/01/29/170536
Front
FrontBeautiful singing voices at the end. Sorry, u had a bad camping trip. I go camping in a trailer with my family. We went horseback riding we had a great time. We don’t drink any type of alcohol either. We play putt-putt at the campground also they have two restaurants, beaches, hiking trails. We have clean fun no crazy stuff. I did the crazy stuff when I was an older teen. Now I’m 45 and have adult children. Camping is a lot of fun just being outdoors is relaxing and make a nice fire. Some people might think I’m boring but that’s okay. Bless u, Josh. We are more than just camping friends we are like a really small gang.

Nhận xét