Buy beautiful shirt design: Sunflower I’m a happy go lucky ray of sunshine long sleeve, tank top

>> Link to buy this shirt: Sunflower I’m a happy go lucky ray of sunshine long sleeve, tank top
or Buy it here https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/01/29/120038
Front
FrontSunflowers are my favorite flowers. Mainly because they have the ability to follow the sun. But being born and raised in Kansas and marrying a man that used to be a farmer, I’ve seen my fair share of sunflower fields. Last summer we drove to Maine from Montana. We drove by miles, & miles, & miles of sunflower fields, this was late Aug. When we returned all the fields had been cut! number 11 on this list, welcomes all visitors to enjoy their fields free of charge- even offering wagon rides, snacks, and more…. and all they ask in return is that- those who can- make a small donation to the local Hospice House. Truly amazing people! Sunflower I’m a happy go lucky ray of sunshine.


Nhận xét