Buy hot trend design: Nakatomi plaza Christmas party 1988 t-shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt

It doesn’t feel like Christmas to me until Hans Gruber falls from Nakatomi Plaza. With Nakatomi Plaza Christmas party 1988 shirt, Merry Christmas and God bless you and yours! Happy 30th anniversary Die Hard and Bruce Willis and the rest of the cast.

>>> Link to buy: Nakatomi plaza Christmas party 1988 shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt, long sleeve
Front

One of my favorite movies… back when Bruce Willis actually put effort into his acting. When I got my copy of Die Hard I think I watched it every day for 2 weeks. Love that movie…and all the others. 8 million terrorists in the world and I have to find one with feet smaller than my sisters. If Die Hard was set in England – He would’ve turned up to that office Christmas party already smashed off his nut then fallen asleep in a cupboard.

Front
Designed and supplied by Shop Ethershirt in the USA

Nhận xét