Hippie flower peace bus dog hoodie, sweatshirt, t-shirt

Merry Christmas and God bless you and yours! My family in desperate need of prayer, please remember us this season. No matter who you are, where you are from, just try on Hippie flower peace bus dog shirts and show your personality on Christmas.

>> Link to buy: Hippie flower peace bus dog hoodie, sweatshirt, classic shirt
Front
The truth is. If you want to FLY with Eagles don’t Swim with the Ducks. Do you agree with that quote? Today I’m sitting here working from my backyard. It’s so nice and peaceful. I have dog/hamster sitting duty over the next few days because everyone left for a wedding in Missouri except me and the animals. Please pray for me, because that poor dog is attached to my wife and he has separation anxiety! Okay, you’re probably wondering what the heck does “If you can dream it you can achieve it has to do with eagles and ducks.” Well, a lot! Because not a week goes by that I don’t have multiple conversations with people who are LOST with ZERO SUPPORT in their business.
Front
FrontDesigned and supplied by Shop Ethershirt in the USA

Nhận xét