[Newest design 2019] If I'm drunk it's my bestie's fault t-shirt

[Newest design 2019] If I'm drunk it's my bestie's fault t-shirt
Kids Sweatshirt front

Today's "My Life as a Trucker's Wife": so I am grateful for the 2 days of sunshine we got but now it's back to raining cats & dogs and it's all my Bestie's fault. She didn't call me on her way to work this morning to sing me some off-keyed song about how much she misses me...pouting...so my day did not start off with a smile and a laugh with appreciation for having her in my life...she did call me later though after I had to REMIND her and sang to me then. I love you girl and you are the bestest friend I have ever had in my life...just thought you should know that. 

[Newest design 2019] If I'm drunk it's my bestie's fault t-shirt
Unisex Hoodie front
Anyways, on our way from VT to Schenectady, NY to pick up a load with 2 stops in Virginia. Harrisonburg & Suffolk. Unfortunately I don't think we will be close enough to visit with my Cuz in Quantico again this time. Miss ya Bud...hopefully soon. Wishing everyone at home a wonderful afternoon & evening. Love ya, JJ
P.S. my husbands says he will be SO glad to get out of the North-East. The drivers out here drive like they are on a suicide mission! Way more IDIOTS then even California drivers...

Another link to buy: HERE

Nhận xét