[Nice shirt] I Googled My Symptoms Turned Out I Just Need More Dogs Floral t-shirt

[Nice shirt] I Googled My Symptoms Turned Out I Just Need More Dogs Floral t-shirt
Front

Bella is an older girl and i have to say she is definately one of my more difficult dogs to groom. She can be very growly and snappy especialy when I'm handling her front legs & feet, but that's quite normal for a lot of dogs.
Her main issue is that she is constantly tense when on the table due to extreme anxietyand because of this I'm constantly checking & readjusting the neck strap to keep it off her windpipe so she literaly doesn't choke herself. And every time I unclip her to turn her around, she tries desperately to get off the table.
Bella isnt overweight but she is very strong and a very determined old girl!
She exhausts me and herself too bless her! Anxiety is very tiring.
But I will continue to groom her as I'm actually very fond of her. I actualy do love an old grumpy dog!
[Nice shirt] I Googled My Symptoms Turned Out I Just Need More Dogs Floral t-shirt

Front

o be honest there aren't many experienced professional groomers about that can handle a dog like Bella kindly, appropriately and safely. And frankly most arent willing to take on a dog like her at all and I cant really blame them. Gooming is a physically hard job even with a well behaved dog.
Difficult dogs still need grooming though so I never say no to having them in. And i do enjoy helping them through their worries & anxieties to see them become relaxed & happier over time.

Bella is a farm dog & kept outside and thick Cocker Spaniel coat's are always quite greasy so she needed a really thorough bath today to get her squeaky clean.
She had 3x shampoo's followed by a white vinegar solution pour on.
Vinegar will remove any last bits of shampoo to clarify the coat, it really helps to cut down on drying time and it gives a shorter haired dog a lovely shine.
She then had a blast dry and a thorough brush & comb out. I remove any knots & small area's that were matted with my little clippers as attempting to brush these out would be very unconfortable for her.
I took her coat shorter but left some bulk to help protect her as she lives outside.
She had her paw pads & inside her ears clipped out too, her belly & groin are shaved and her nails trimmed.
Finaly a spritz of cologne and a pretty floral bandana on her collar and she was done!
Many styles and size here: HERE

Nhận xét