[Official] I’m not a Lady I’m a Wolf t-shirt

[Official] I’m not a Lady I’m a Wolf t-shirt
At 40, a guy is still young but a lady of 35 is more like a “Christian mother.”

What is my point? Make haste while the sun shines to avoid had I known. Don’t while away your time playing games with men. I am not saying a lady cannot marry at 35 neither am I saying one should rush into marriage neither am I mocking those who are above 30 and still single, I still am not saying only those who marry at 25 have the best marriages. I am only saying, don’t waste your time sleeping around when you should accept a man and settle down.Front


Only 9 ones in stock: [Official] I’m not a Lady I’m a Wolf t-shirt
Front

Imagine you are around 30-35 years, at this point, only men of older age like 40-45 will come to marry you because young guys of 30-35 won’t like to marry a lady of 30-35 but unfortunately, those guys of 40-45, most of them are married. They even married girls of 22-27. They will still look so young at 40 but a lady of 35 will look like their senior sister. Ladies age faster. That’s why a girl of 16 can be looking so mature, guys would be wooing her but a guy of 18 would still be looking like 13 years old boy. It also applies to old age.

This might not actually be applicable in all cases, not all single ladies at 30s were slay queens, but the message remains, “make hay while the sun shines.”
Another link to buy: HERE

Nhận xét