Review New Shirt for young: Muppet show I don’t always mahnamahna but when I do doo doot t-shirt, tank top, sweatshirt

>> Link to buy this shirt: Muppet show I don’t always mahnamahna but when I do doo doot t-shirt, tank top, sweatshirt
or Buy it here https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/02/06/114641
Front
Front
Front

Muppet show I don’t always mahnamahna but when Ido doo doot.
I love you because you never let me get scared of the words I always want to express. Because you say it back, and oh how I love the sounds leaving the curve of your lips. I love you for bringing out the best in me and for making my life a #beautiful one worth living and for making my heart swell with happiness. I love you and I hope you know you don’t need to hide your imperfections, flaws, and frailties. I’m going to love all these, anyway. It is because these are things that make you a human. I love you for waking me up with thousands of beautiful words each day—potent and passionate. And there is always a #paradise in every word you say.

Nhận xét