Review hot shirt: Skull The Lovers t-shirt, tank top, sweatshirt

>> Link to buy this shirt: Skull The Lovers t-shirt, tank top, sweatshirt
or Buy it here https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/02/05/102304
Front
Front
Front
To someone, Love is a LIFE. Skull The Lovers.
I should just accept who I am, a fucked up human being with extreme anxiety depressive anger severe abandonment problems. Watch folks, ain’t gonna feel depressed about why I can’t act normally now. Maybe I truly did not feel like I was good enough for Mai. Even though she tried to tell me I was, I just couldn’t believe her. I just have to have my millions first, yes, and just friends on the side, yes. You want to know why? Because the one you are to be with expects you to die for her, suffer for her, sacrifice everything for her. But in reality, true love should be about living. You’re number one priority should not be a job, money, relationship, fame, power, and the like, but your HEALTH. Because without your health you are in HELL. I am starting to realize maybe it was necessary for Mai ex to fully end things completely because I couldn’t stand being with her, or stand to be without her. I need her to become nonexistent.

Nhận xét