Review Hot instrument shirt: Skullboys’ Banjo Blues shirt, long sleeve, v-neck, tank top

>> Link to buy this shirt design: Skullboys’ Banjo Blues shirt, v-neck, tank top
or Buy it here https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/02/06/105012
Front
Front
Front
Skullboys’ Banjo Blues. This song was written by a friend of mine. Love this song!
Great song. Driving towards the daylight. Yes never let anyone turn out your lights. Always keep them on so u can find your way out. Yes never heard him before but love his voice and live this song. I like that a lot! Always been a bit ambivalent on Bonamassa. Technically he’s fantastic, but I find his electric stuff a bit sterile, lacking the soul that should be the main thing in blues. Haven’t heard much acoustic from him, this is excellent! Thanks, Chris.  I love how you collaborated this song. I wouldn’t have found who Tina Guo is if you didn’t share songs. Love the song and she’s an amazing cellist. I was here at the show it was amazing. I also saw him at Radio City Music Hall and I’m seeing him in Maine next month. The best of the best.

Nhận xét